MAQE is a digital consultancy providing experience design and agile development services since 2011. We also happen to design, build and maintain websites, web applications and web services for a variety of clients.
We’re a small and growing group of friends based in Bangkok, who believe in being honest. We believe that happy people do great work. And most of all, we believe in doings things the right way.
We work hard to hand-craft our work inside and out because we want to proud of our achievements and for our clients to appreciate this effort and benefit from it.
More info about our Engineering stack and capabilities can be seen here.
- Work closely with the developers and designers in project teams
- Analyze user requirements and provide feedback and recommendations to the project team in order to ensure the quality of the final product
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on product requirements
- Manage defect tracking and follow-up both internally and with clients
- Develop and manage QA standards, methods and procedures to ensure product quality
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT related field
- At least 3 years experience in test process, test cases and test scripts creation
- Background in web application testing, system testing concepts and/or software testing methodologies
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills with specific attention to quality and details
- Adaptive mentality and enjoys a dynamic working environment
- Competent English language skills
- Experience of Agile development
- Good team player
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Experience of automated testing would be advantageous
The successful candidate will find him or herself working as part of a small team. The focus: delivering mission-critical and high-traffic web apps.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries (30K-50K) plus bonus scheme every 6 months
- Office right next to Ploenchit BTS
- 27” iMacs OR MacBook Air + Dell 24″ Screen, Fibre and VDSL Internet
- Free drinks / snacks / fruits at work, free beer on Fridays
- Relaxed atmosphere, little to no overtime
- Lots creative freedom and responsibility
- 1 day a week remote working (after probation)
- Flexible start dates
How to Apply
Please include the following information:
Step 1: Create a 1-page cover letter. Please keep it personal. We’d like to know who you are, how you applied your skills in previous jobs and what you are like.
Step 2: Attach a short resume/CV of no more than two (2) pages long and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that successful candidates will be asked to come in for a test in our office.