As a Product Designer at MAQE, you’ll take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into business applications that are as easy-to-use as they are useful. You’ll to heuristic research. You’ll prototype. You’ll let users lead the way. And when it’s time to produce, you’ll create flows and experiences that are both simple and elegant. And throughout, you’ll work closely with internal and external stakeholders to make sure everyone is on the same page.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll handle the above with minimum oversight and supervision. That means you work either as the sole designer on a project or as the senior member of a small design team.
- Effectively manage your own workload and deadlines
- Manage all design work for projects owned incl. defining deliverables
- Conduct secondary, support primary research
- Participate in design workshops with external stakeholders
- Create UX deliverables such as wireframes and user flows
- Design style guides, visual identities, and UI components
- At least 3 years of professional work experience
- Excellent English-language communication skills
- UX experience and portfolio incl. web and mobile apps
- Experiences of usability and/or AB testing
- Bonus: exposure to agile and lean methodologies
What we offer
- Autonomy; freedom to do something great
- Competitive salaries*, plus bonus scheme
- Open plan office right next to Ploenchit BTS
- Agile and efficient work processes
- Choice of MacBook Air/Pro 13 with display OR a 27” iMac
- Free snacks and soda at work, beer on Fridays
- Flexible work hours (e.g., 9AM-11AM to 6PM-8PM)
- Relaxed atmosphere, little to no overtime
- Lots of creative freedom and responsibility
* Remuneration is governed by our salary ladder. For this position, the successful candidate will start at level 3 or above.
How to apply
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio (ZIP, URL, or otherwise) to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please answer the following question: Give us an example of a great customer insight that you uncovered in a past project. How did it come about and how did impact your design?
Dear Foreign Candidates
We’re happy to hire non-Thais. However, the Thai Board of Investment (BOI) has strict guidelines on who we may issue work permits to. So before you apply, please ensure that you have the following:
- Relevant degree to the position you are applying for (i.e., Designer = design degree), or
- A minimum of 5 years of well-documented and relevant work experience.
- Certificates and transcripts from degree programs, if any, and, lastly,
- Patience. The process is more art than science, unfortunately (You won’t believe the paperwork required!)