At MAQE we believe in handcrafting our products. It’s important that the results look good from the outside, but also that our work is highly polished on the inside. We use a variety of technologies, tools, processes and methods to help us maintain, and extend, our engineering capabilities.
We create sophisticated and custom-built business software using an evolutionary process that adapts to customer need.
How we work?
- We employ agile methods, with a focus on full-stack teams.
- We care about building the right thing, the right way.
- We strive to test first, and test continuously, to ensure quality.
- We use industry standards, best practices, and project boilerplates to build and maintain healthy coding and testing habits.
- We share the responsibility of testing our work.
- We keep an eye on cutting-edge technology while maintaining project stability and supportability.
Engineers start by being involved early on in the project lifecycle – during requirements gathering, and determination of use-cases and job-stories. We then own and progress through the building, testing and deploying phases of a project.
- Understand foundation of front-end stack, Not just using frameworks
- Experience with responsive design and grid-based layouts
- Familiar with CSS preprocessors (SCSS, LESS, etc.)
- Familiar with front-end build tools (NPM, Gulp, Webpack, etc.)
- Have experience with Vue.js or React is a plus
- Have experience with web animation is a plus (CSS Transition, SVG, WebGL)
Strong knowledge of OOP – (PHP, Python, Go and Node.js)
Strong knowledge of database design (SQL, NoSQL)
Experience with any MVC frameworks
Experience with design patterns (very useful to have)
Experience with unit tests/TDD
Experience with command line, such as linux, git, ssh
- Good knowledge and understanding about SDLC
- Expertise in Functional Testing
- Ability to design and create test scenario and test case
- Experience in web/mobile testing
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills with specific attention to quality and details
- Experience in Cypress.io or other automated test tools is a plus
- Experience in non-functional testing is a plus
Create and operate cloud services, especially AWS
Build up infrastructure with container ecosystem, from local development to production
Setup scalable automated deployment ecosystem for CI/CD
Learn and design cloud solutions to build up infrastructure for products and client projects
Working with toolchain for administration and monitoring
Learning various practices eg. Agile, DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering, Server Securities, Development Workflow
Improve, try new things for happy development team, IT operation and clients