At MAQE we believe in handcrafting our products. It’s important that the results look good from the outside, but also that our work is highly polished on the inside. We use a variety of technologies, tools, processes and methods to help us maintain, and extend, our engineering capabilities.
How we work?
- We employ agile methods, with a focus on full-stack teams.
- We care about building the right thing, the right way.
- We strive to test first, and test continuously, to ensure quality.
- We use industry standards, best practices, and project boilerplates to build and maintain healthy coding and testing habits.
- We share the responsibility of testing our work.
- We keep an eye on cutting-edge technology while maintaining project stability and supportability.
Engineers start by being involved early on in the project lifecycle – during requirements gathering, and determination of use-cases and job-stories. We then own and progress through the building, testing and deploying phases of a project.
- Experience with responsive design and grid-based layouts
- Having fundamental knowledge of front-End stack, not just using frameworks
- Familiar with CSS preprocessors on SCSS and LESS
- Familiar with front-end build tools (Webpack, npm, Gulp)
- We primarily use Vue.js and React as our main stack. But we also experienced on other frameworks like Laravel Blade, WordPress too
- We are also working on Flutter as our main tool for mobile app development
- Strong knowledge in following programming languages – PHP, Node.js, TypeScript, Python, Go (importance in this order)
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Strong knowledge of database design (SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience with MVC frameworks
- Experience with design patterns
- Experience with unit tests/TDD
- Experience with command line, such as linux, git, ssh
- Good knowledge and understanding about SDLC
- Expertise in Functional Testing
- Ability to design and create test scenarios and test cases
- Experience in web/mobile testing
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills with specific attention to quality and details
- Experience in Cypress.io
- Experience in non-functional testing
- Create and operate cloud services, especially AWS
- Build up infrastructure with container ecosystem, from local development to production
- Setup scalable automated deployment ecosystem for CI/CD
- Learn and design cloud solutions to build up infrastructure for products and client projects
- Working with toolchain for administration and monitoring
- Learning various practices eg. Agile, DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering, Server Securities, Development Workflow
- Improve, try new things for happy development team, IT operation and clients